* JOB DESCRIPTION
– Responsible for handling import-export procedures and documents.
– Prepare the necessary procedures and documents for export-import activities.
– Update the data system, contact by phone and email with overseas customer office.
– Transactions and contact with suppliers and customers on delivery schedules and delivery.
Responsible for all import and export procedures such as customs dossiers, scheduling container loading and unloading.
– Write a letter of authorization for delivery and handling of all requests of agents and local customers.
– Prepare monthly reports for functional departments.
* JOB REQUIREMENTS
– Requirements: 2 years or more experience
– University of Foreign Economic Relations, Business Economics.
– Experienced candidates with similar positions or having been re-certified.
– English proficiency in communication. Trading with foreign partners.
– Proficiency in the office computer.
– Good negotiation skills.
– Knowledge of international laws and practices in import-export activities.
* TAKE CARE
– Health and social insurance.
– Lunch allowance.
– Tet holiday 13.
– Bonus days in the year: Death anniversary, 2/9, 30/4, New Year.
– Be trained soft skills, communication skills.
– Travel in the country twice a year, travel abroad a year.
– The bonus of 1% of revenue at the end of the year.
1. Job application
2. Curriculum vitae with photo 4×6 (Not more than 6 months)
3. Copy of birth certificate, diplomas, and certificates
4. Health certificate is not more than 06 months (district level or higher)
5. Identity card, notarized photo
A dossier clearly stating the position of the recruitment application shall be submitted directly to the Organizing Committee.