KAZAWA CO., LTD. Recruited staffs for the accounting department as follows:
Quantity: 2 employees
1. Job Description:
– Import goods, accurately count the quantity goods before warehousing
– Import and export goods on accounting software
– To inspect the goods delivery and count the number of employees who have compiled the correct quantity and goods before ex-warehouse
– Prepare payment slip from technical department – warranty
– Control and handle goods returned
– Report inventory and inventory periodically (or extraordinarily), make records of minutes, proposals for handling.
– If there is a difference between the book and the actual certification of storekeepers, warehouse accountants and successors. internal accounting submitted to the chief accountant.
– Regularly check the goods in the warehouse are arranged properly
– Perform other assignments and support related tasks as required by the higher level
2. Job Request
– Female: Age 20-28
– A willingness to learn, enthusiastic, hard-working and especially responsible for long-term commitment to the company (Do not recruit temporary staff for other purposes)
– Be careful, meticulous, honest high pressure in the work, able to work independently.
– Ability to communicate well, good negotiation and good discipline.
– Experience: At least 1 year in equivalent position
– Level: Intermediate / College / University of Finance, Accounting …
– Work in a dynamic, young, professional and friendly environment.
– Salary negotiable (Including basic salary + allowance +% of turnover).
– Tet bonus, attractive year-end bonus: Monthly salary 13 + Bonus based on business performance & business results.
– Special: Warm incentives for people to make initiatives that help the development work
– Have the opportunity to be appointed to managerial positions.
– The regimes (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance … ..) and other regimes.
– To be entitled to holidays, holidays, social insurance and enjoy benefits under the labor law.
5. Profile includes: (Notarized profile after successful completion)
– Curriculum vitae, ID card, household registration book
– CV of work process
– Copies of relevant qualifications
– Health Certification
Please send an email before confirming the interview:
KAZAWA TECHNOLOGY TRADING CO., LTD
Head Office (VPGD): 68 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City,
Branch office: 561 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh